The Whitby Guide offers refunds and/or exchanges within the first 30 days of your purchase. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, you will not be offered a refund and/or exchange of any kind.
We understand that sometimes, circumstances change and that you may like a refund or exchange. We try to facilitate this the best we can.
Eligibility for Refunds and Exchanges
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- To complete your return, we will cross check your details with our ordering system.
- Both sale items and standard priced items can be refunded.
We will replace items if they are defective, damaged or don’t meet your expectations. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] and we will contact you and give you instructions on how to start the process.
The following are exempt from refunds:
- Whitby Hampers (if any of the items have been opened)
- Whitby Sea Salt (if the package has been opended)
Partial refunds are granted
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery and has a technical fault.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]. Please note; it can take up to 7 working days to process refunds back to your credit or debit card.
- Please do not send the product back to the manufacturer. It must be sent directly to us. The shipping address will be provided when you email and ask for your refund or exchange.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable! If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you. We will notifiy you when dispatched with an approximate delivery date.
The website is operated by Web Expressions Ltd. A UK limited company. To learn more, please click here.