The Whitby Guide is a unique platform. We help local businesses showcase and promote their products to our online audience. It allows smaller independent businesses to access a larger market by leveraging the power of our platform.
Many items are shipped directly from the suppliers in and around the Whitby area. Many items, such as canvases and light-up bottles are made to order. This does mean that almost all orders will have different dispatch and delivery times and several different couriers are used to ship items.
If you have ordered several items, these may come from different suppliers. This also means they may arrive in separate parcels on separate days. If you have a query about the dispatch times of a particular product, please contact us at [email protected] before ordering and we can let you know the expected delivery times.
Unfortunately, this model does lead to higher shipping costs than the major online retailers, as in some cases, one order of several different products may be shipped from several suppliers. We feel this is a small price to pay for helping local businesses grow in a difficult economic environment.
Order dispatch times
Approximate dispatch times for our products are as follows…
- Light up bottle lamps: 5-7 working days
- Mounted photo prints and canvases: 5-7 working days
- Cushions and lampshades: 5-7 working days
- Digital art prints: 1-3 working days depending on the artist
- Books, mugs, calendars, greetings cards, seaside coasters: 1-2 working days
- Sherpa blankets: 3-5 workings days
- Artwork coasters: 5-7 working days
- Hampers and Whitby Sea Salt / Vinegar: 2-3 working days
- Soaps: 1-3 working days
- Candles: 3-5 working days
Please note: You will receive an email from The Whitby Guide stating your “order is complete” once your order has been dispatched.
If you have any queries about your order. Please contact [email protected]
The website is operated by Web Expressions Ltd. A UK limited company. To learn more, please click here.